2009: Christmas on Knob Hill (link)
1639 Knob Hill Rd., San Marcos, CA 92069
Nov. 25 – Dec. 31, 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Santa’s Schedule: Dec. 10 – 23 (Except Wednesdays – Santa bowls), 6:30pm – 8:00pm
Belardo Lights (link)
5306 Belardo Drive, Tierrasanta
Dec 1 – 28
A father/sons project that started out small but grew over the years. Both of the family’s sons are autistic and have a connection to bright lights and music. This is a really touching display and you can sit in your car and listen to the synchronized music on FM 89.7 while you’re there.
2011: Where to next?!
- Bob’s Christmas Wonderland [La Mesa]: 7171 Cornell Ave., La Mesa. (5 to 9 p.m)
- Jingle Bell Hill aka Pepper Drive Lights [El Cajon]: Solomon Ave./Pageen Pl.
- Candy Cane Lane [Poway]: Hickory Court, Hickory Street – off Twin Peaks Road and Silverset St, Dec. 3 through Jan.1, 6 to 9 pm
- Holiday of Lights @ Del Mar Fairground: www.holidayoflights.com
- December Nights @ Balboa Park: www.balboapark.org/decembernights
Any one been to these other places or have any recommendations of their own?