Distance: 3.1 miles
Organization: Daughter Project
A sample of the things I learned from V.Hui, studying performance physiology, this morning…
- Jam serves the same purpose as GU. Sugar energy…fast.
- It’s better to warm up by running a mile than stretching before a workout. Something about compliance and non-compliance.
- water + baking powder (in trace amounts of some quantity i forgot) transports lactic acid to type 1 muscles which break down lactic acid better than type 2 muscles.
- type 2 muscles = fast twitch muscles
- spoonful of pickle juice > bottle of powerade
There was much more. I forgot.
許’s: K.Hsu, N.Hui, V.Hui, L.Hui